ok so what does everyone think about all the wars and tsunamis and earthquakes?

well according to the bile which i very much believe in says that a lot of these things are supposed to happen. so i think the lord will be coming back soon.

READ THE BIBLE you will see that things are coming true. if you do not want to believe the bible and start getting ready for it then its not my fault at all.

sorry i meant bible it was an accident when i went and deleted the extra b i added

why do some of you keep giving some of these answers the thumbs down when they are the truth i think its just because you do not want to believe the truth

Best Answer

Earthquakes and wars and tsunamis have always been around, sweety. Every generation finds a moment when they THINK the Biblical end of the world has come, because the description in the piece of literature matches the reality outside their windows.

But truth is: Nature is not the idyllic picnic we picture it to be. Laws of Physics and Biology and Chemistry bring about constant movement in the balance of this Earth and things simply change: the tectonic plates move and hit each other, producing earthquakes - which in turn have effect on sea and ocean currents, creating tsunamis... And even in human society, wars have ALWAYS been around. There was never a moment when there wasn't a single war going on, somewhere on the planet. That's just how people are: they'll fight about different religious or social views, they'll fight for territory and they'll fight for natural resources (which is just what's happening AS WE SPEAK, in Libya).

Just cause these things are happening, doesn't mean that it's because some man in the sky said they would. It's just the normal course of things, whether you like it or not. And the World won't end.

We might perish as a species, because of our constant bickering with each other and the highly dangerous weapons we possess - but that's our fault and nobody else's. The Earth will still be around long after we've died out, though. Don't worry about it.

EDIT:

And I HAVE tried to read your silly Bible, as documentation for my anti-religious views. And you know what? I found it dumb and hateful and had to give up very fast, because it simply DISGUSTED me. If you're too ignorant to learn about Natural Laws but will INSIST that the Bible is the answer to everything, why are you even here, debating this stuff? Go and say a prayer, if you're so sure of your impending doom!

It looks like you are interested in the topic of apocalypse, if so I invite you to read a book called " Victorious Escathology" (it is christian) it will change the way you read the book of " Apocalypses" and all the passages that talk about the end of times.

it talks about how most people has misunderstand the true meaning of this books..

for example there wont be an Antichrist or rapture..

this are pessimistic ideas that were created after ww1

the idea of an antichrist (Santan ruling the earth on a 7 year periods is absurd, satan has no power to do so, we are second before god, therefore he cant govern over us.

we have been living in the end of times since jesus died.. that is why the apostles say that they were living in the end of times.. READ IT, it will change your life!!

it also explains all the passages that our friend above wrote.. and it gives you historical proof on how most of them have already passed.

about you question " Ok so what does everyone think about all the wars and tsunamis and earthquakes?" I think that God, since we live in a globalized world were everything affects everyone, is transforming the world.. what i think would happen is that we will hit dead-bottom and them we are gonna unify in god and then the end shall come when every single soul declares that God is Lord. (this may seem as a paradox, but it is mearly my opinion)

• john m

He never went away...the Lord....he is within those that know him as he knows them.

He is beyond time and space and even our comprehension.

The last hundred years have seen the rise of evil in this world and it is linked to many things.Capitalism and ideologies that create political and religious conflict.The rise of living beyond the means to live and placing faith in money and the banking financial markets for the illusion that materialism will be suffice to achieving happiness.Nationalism and the policy of might is right and the result is war.The Tsunamis and earthquakes are natural events which the scientists and geologists could have explained and warned people not to build towns and cities in areas effected by these things however the world needs new blood to keep the evil going.At the top there are people who are aware of the coming changes but they wish to destroy the world.Many ancient peoples knew these days would come and they are coming.I cannot say what but I can say that since 1910 this world has moved ever more near to a conflagration.What remains to be seen is will the world waken up to the truth?

As for me, don't worry about what I think but be worried about what God thinks.

But since you asked: Not yea, but "HECK YEA" it's coming soon. Strap yourself in Little Sister! Yahoo! Whoopee! :)

Matthew 24:7

7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Mark 13:8

8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

Luke 21:11

11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Revelation 6: 12-14

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Revelation 11:13

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 16:18

18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.

Revelation 16:20

20 Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found.

Source(s): The Holy Bible Rate this answer!
  • B F

Luke 21:25-27 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

• mike s

bile? i guess you meant bible, a funny typo... wars will always happen and has happened well before the bible. the other things did too, and religion was formed around some of them. the bible is a book of stories of things that has happened in the past. and in the past all of these things were in abundance, especially war.

and unless the bible can spit out information that has something to do with these things at these dates, then knowing this info is useless and futile. for all you know mabus is here right now. but you'll never know unless you ask EVERYONE.

I too believe that the Lord will be returning very soon. The bible describes these things happening in the end times. I pray that everyone is ready for his return. There are a lot of people that need his direction and I will keep them in my prayers.

i don't think of mom nature is randomly going to ascertain to throw mankind an insane quantity of organic mess ups. If any of those issues got here real it ought to likely be warfare, yet it really is merely my opinion.

I think earthquakes have always been here and are nothing new.

I mean people go like "OMG earthquake in Japan? What a surprise". It seems the only ones NOT shocked about it are the Japanese themself. They expected that.

War has been around ever since humans came to the scene. Again, nothing new.

Same sh!t, different day.

"well according to the bile which i very much believe in "

I believe in bile, too, especially that you and your ilk spew it regularly.

I've read your comic book, BTW. No correlation between random bits of vagueness and reality...