Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Jersey Shore on the SAT? Seriously? What is wrong with education and testing now?

This article made me mad because why would you do that?

Who had the nerve to do that?

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/reality-t...

Update:

I really think asking a question about reality tv is horrible.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe more Blacks will pass the SAT if they dumb down the questions. After all they dumbed down the questions in Dayton, Ohio fire department in order for more Blacks to qualify to become firemen.

• James
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Well as it turns out, Jersey Shore is not the only reality show. Sooo nothing. Nothing is wrong with education. Telling someone to write about the merits of reality tv is fine. It think it is good writing topic. Sounds like most of you have never taken the SAT. If you have never watched a reality tv show in your life, it is fine to write about that and explain why.

...by the way, it did not ask a question. It told you to write about something. there is a difference.

• 4 years ago

They make themselves look stupid like what they do on the instruct. it relatively is not what a parent might desire their previous due teen early college age youngsters to be like in any respect. In a fashion it like what human beings have mentioned approximately Paris Hilton in previous, that she isn't a solid place variety on the instant's youthful women and there are greater efficient ones out in this worldwide as place fashions to on the instant's youthful women. the comparable factor is actual i assume approximately total solid of Jersey Shore, the two the girls and adult adult males at the instant are not solid place fashions for on the instant's youthful women and adult adult males persons in any respect. some human beings or plenty see this style that it sent the incorrect message the thank you to be come wealthy or earn plenty money by utilising doing not something. even whilst it relatively is not mentioned stright way, notwithstanding if it quite is a hidden message in there. one factor maximum youthful 4 12 months college grads that are out working interior the actual worldwide agree is that the Jersey Shore solid have not adventure what it relatively desire to earn that greenback sweeting and coping with belongings you need to unlike with a cowork in a set project. i think of maximum persons might say in case you desire to get wealthy that isn't a thank you to do it in any respect. It greater of ways how Donald Trump, Steve Wynn, invoice Gates, Kathy eire, Linda McMahon, Vince McMahon, Ralph Lauren and Carly Fiorina did it.

• 10 years ago

I do think that was really stupid of them to ask that. On the SAT? Come on! There are some kids who don't watch reality shows.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

It is horrible. They should think about the fact that not all kids rot their brains with that garbage before asking such a question on such an important college entrance exam.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Haha! As sad as it is, Tiger Blood nailed it.

Now, I'm not saying blacks are dumb! LIBERALS are saying they are, and wishing to "help" them with their "dumbness". Stupid nazi leftists. lol.

• 10 years ago

Kids are just getting dumber, might as well dumb everything along with them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.