can you give me a summary of one of these books?

Island of the Blue Dolphins Scott O’Dell

A Wrinkle in Time Madeleine L’Engle

Call it Courage Armstrong Sperry

Hatchet Gary Paulsen

My Side of the mountain Jean Craighead George

Tuck Everlasting Natalie Babbit

The heart of a Chief Joseph Bruchac

Incredible Journey Sheila Burnford

Journey Home Yoshiko Uchida

King of the Wind Marguerite Henry

M.C. Higgins the Great Virginia Hamilton

Shark Beneath the Reef Jean Craighead George

Sing Down the Moon Scott O’Dell

My Brother Sam is Dead James Lincoln Collier

Out of the Dust Karen Hesse

Cheaper by the Dozen Frank Gilbreth

Freedom’s Crossing Margaret Goff Clark

Swiss Family Robinson Johann Wyss

Treasure Island Robert Louis Stevenson

Favorite Answer

Are you in home school or something because I had to read some of these books, too.

Island of the Blue Dolphins-

A little girl named ____ (I forgot her name- I believe it started with a K) was living on an island and some of the English men came on their island, killing families and stealing goods. Later, a boat came to save the Indians and they left _____ behind, along with her brother. Her brother got murdered by the dogs that had gone wild with the wolves. _______ caught one wolf and named him _____________. She and ___________ lived in a small place she built. She tried to escape once, damaging the boat she also built. She made friends with all the animals, not including the sea lions, on which were huge and dangerous. _ _ years later, a boat exploring the area stopped at the island, they found ______ and (her wolf, who had died before was long gone) they helped her, taking her to England/ U.S. There she lived happily.

And I've read the 2nd one and My Side of the Mountain, and Treasure Island...

Source(s): BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS!

Out of the Dust

A young girl (named Billie Joe I think) living in the dust bowl during the Great depression loves playing piano like her mother taught her to. But then a terrible accident not only leaves he motherless, it also impares her piano playing. The book is written in free verse and the author utilizes that to show emotion.

Source(s): I've read it