my system giving a error that "a disk read error occurred " what to do to resolve this problem pls help me....?

I format my system with windows 7 ultimate....after that it's worked properly for some time...

but it is giving a error that "a disk read error occurred pls Pres ctrl+alt delete to restart" i did so many times but it is giving same error....please help me to resolve this problem...

Favorite Answer

Your Hard Disc Drive may have got crashed. Contact your Service provider immediately for replacement to save your computer.

• mensah

It potential basically what it pronounced homestead windows has had problems analyzing a disk if this got here approximately jointly as you have been booting your pc it ought to propose the stressful disk is failing on the different hand if and assuming you're working XP it is when you consider which you have under no circumstances run examine disk to try this with XP open My pc and acceptable click you stressfulchronic choose for residences now click on the techniques tab decrease than errors Checking click the examine now button tick the container marked right now fix document equipment errors and click initiate once you get the caution examine disk could no longer do it and do you want to scheduel a disk examine choose for confident now reboot and the examine will ensue once you have booted run defrag

Disc-Read errors usually occur when you have bad sectors on the drive... My first solution would be to use scandisk to check and repair errors, if that wasn't to work then I would Zero-Fill the drive and then re-install the win OS again..To use scandisk, Go to "My Computer" & right-click your main drive. In the pop-up dialog box, go down to properties and click. This will open the drive property manager. Under the "Tools" tab click on "check now" button, restart computer and wait til it has scanned the disc, Do Not press any key to skip...Keep us informed..

Try reformating the whole disk and partitioning it again! If the harddisk can be formatted then problem is solvable. And nw install the os again, else try replacing the harddisk

Its all ur OS problem....

Solution for this only is to re-install ur OS......

Thnx........

your screwed