Lens and shutters fell off my Kodak camera...?

My kodak digital camera was dropped last night and the front on the lens and the shutters fell out. I can see where they fit together, but they won't click back on?

The camera is still taking photos and is fine otherwise.

Does anyone know how to help?

• Jim A

I would submit that the camera is done. Repairs will be more costly than a new camera. And yes, use a strap all the time. But next time get a Canon or Nikon.

Do you want to try and pay 120 bucks or more to fix a camera that maybe cost you 150 dollars?

I'm thinking it's time for the next camera.

if you can't do it yourself, you have to send it in or take it to a shop to get fixed

it is likely some plastic thing broke off and it needs replacement.

call kodak, and use a wrist strap from now on, even when not using the camera when it is in your hands

• fent

I, additionally being a adverse, could flow on eBay and purchase the comparable digicam to change it. Then sell the broken one on eBay. you would be shocked how cheep some used issues are there and additionally how many human beings purchase broken crap.