Can someone tell me a quote according to my sitauation, which i can send my boyfriend.?

I always die to talk to him everyday and wait for his text. I never text him cuz i'm afraid he'd be busy so i don't want to bother him. But he isn't like that. He always wants to spend time with his friends, he hangs out with them everyday. He leaves at like 12, as soon as he wakes up and comes back... show more I always die to talk to him everyday and wait for his text. I never text him cuz i'm afraid he'd be busy so i don't want to bother him. But he isn't like that. He always wants to spend time with his friends, he hangs out with them everyday. He leaves at like 12, as soon as he wakes up and comes back home at 11:30 or 12 am. The only time when he can talk or text is after 12. But since he's out all day, he gets tired and falls asleep soon at like 1 or 1:30. If i'm sleeping, he'd wake me up. So i'd call him, and the convo would be smooth and all but he'd be like, i'm sleepy. n i'd hang up. he does this every f****** day and i'm tired of this. His friends are his life. But he's my life. For me, he comes first not my friends. can anyone please suggest a quote to send him according to this situation which'll make him feel guilty?
what should i do now? should i starting hanging out with my friends and make myself occupied or should i just break up? please help.
8 answers 8