Travel from Brasov, Romania to Paris, France?

I'm taking a trip to Romania, but I plan to fly back to the States from Paris, France. I will be in Brasov, Romania. Does anyone know how long it will take to reach Paris, France? (I need to know so I can book my hotel in Paris accordingly). I've heard it takes about 40-50 hours, but not sure how... show more I'm taking a trip to Romania, but I plan to fly back to the States from Paris, France.

I will be in Brasov, Romania. Does anyone know how long it will take to reach Paris, France? (I need to know so I can book my hotel in Paris accordingly). I've heard it takes about 40-50 hours, but not sure how accurate the info is.

How much should I budget for this leg of my trip (train rides from Brasov, Romania, to Paris, France)? I can't find a link to any Romanian train schedules/pricing, and I have no idea how much it will even cost to reach, let's say, Germany from Brasov.

One final thing...I'm considering making a 1- or 2-day stop in Croatia...so if you know of a route that would take me thru Croatia first, that would be great additional info. But I'm not sure on this, because I may not have enough time/money....just want to know what all my options might be.

Any help or advice would be great. Thank you!