Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

translating American into English...?

'so like yeah, like totally like OMG ITS A SPIDER!.. anyway like I totally went home one day and my door was TOOOTAALLLY open!! so I like went inside and made myself a fat a$$ burger and like yeah..'

(translated into English)

Hey, I just seen a spider and it frealed me out :\\ anyway last night when I got home I noticed my door was open which was weird... but I decided it was ok and made myself a cuppa tea and bacon butty (y)

Mrs. Ethan that was just pure fail.

• Louise

1. Bum is like a homeless person or somebody that doesn't do anything is a slang term or either it can mean butt 2. Fag mostly means gay 3. Plaits looks like a braid(hair) but its backward lik a braid goes outward but a plaid goes inward an example is: I am about to go to my friends house so she can plait my hair. 4. Wanker is like a jerk or a prick 5. Nappy i have only heard that when talking about some body's hair like: Did you see that lady her hair was looking nappy 6. Ponce is a person that dresses over the top very fancy 7. Bling refers to jewelery 8. Hoodie is like a pull over/ sweater that has a hood lol 9. Gig can mean like a trick or like a job for example; I am going to pull a gig on my English teacher. or I got this gig at the mall working for a friend of mine. in the last example its used as a slang term 10. For plonker i have never heard it before

America is not a bunch of insipid blonde idiots running around eating burgers.

That's not American, it's stereotypical english-speaking teenager :P

Translating English into American:

'OH BLOODY HELL MATE, I shall go down to the trolly and then purchase myself some fish n chips, pip pip cheerio! Then I shall go take a wee and not wash my hands! Bloody hell bloody hell bloody hell!'

'Im gonna go take the subway, then get some food. Then I will use the restroom and thoroughly wash my hands with soap and water. Yeah dude.'

Mhm. Go wash your hands. Cheerio!

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Nice.

Blimey :O haha thts funny

lol I like toooootally like LYKKE this question! I lYke Wish I can eat it ... to lyke.. gain a few more lyke... lbs :)

Good job!

Cookies is right, Im afraid.

You fail at trying to be funny.