promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 9 years ago

i got a question about chaos sorcerer?

i have this wierd chaos sorcerer and its a bit different from the one other people have, becuase the effect dosnt start by saying "this card cannot be normal summoned or set" it dosnt even say anything about that

does that make it fake or what? i think its real it even says ioc on the thing whatever pack that is and it has that sticker

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nah, it's real, some cards are misprinted like yours, not that you always have to abide to the current rulings of a card

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Izen
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It's just an older version. The card has been errata'd (had its text changed for clarification) since then.

The old one says:

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Once during each of your turns, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

The new one says:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

In cases of erratas, you always go by the most recent card text. You can still use the older versions of the cards, you just have to go by the most recent errata.

• E-DuB
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

no its not fake maybe they did a reprint of the card or its a misprint..but either way it cant be normal summoned or set.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.