How many chapters in all 7 Harry Potter books?

I don't have my copies with me, can someone give me the count?

Favorite Answer

Sorcerers stone: 17

Chamber of secrets: 18

Prisoner of azkaban: 22

Goblet of fire: 37

Order of the phoenix: 38

Half-blood prince: 30

Deathly hallows: 36 + epilogue

So altogether there are 198 chapters plus the epilogue in deathly hallows. Hope this helped.

Source(s): My harry potter books

All 7 Harry Potter Books

• minda

Harry Potter Chapters

• Beth

The Dark Lord Ascending The two men appeared out of nowhere, a few yards apart in the narrow, moonlit lane. For a second they stood quite still, wands directed at each other's chests; then, recognizing each other, they stowed their wands beneath their cloaks and started walking briskly in the same direction. "News?" asked the taller of the two. "The best," replied Severus Snape. The lane was bordered on the left by wild, low-growing brambles, on the right by a high, neatly manicured hedge. The men's long cloaks flapped around their ankles as they marched.

I'd read a reserve but I want silence and I watch television set for Big Bang theory family guy spongebob humor or movies generally speaking chuck me a good reserve and I am going to read it

• marc

You sit and read a book and the personas unfold in that vast panorama which is your mind and thoughts and the range is hundreds, practically hundreds of times greater than the unpleasant Television field

• Ethel

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axfnn

The Dark Lord Ascending The two men appeared our of nowhere, a few yards...