Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll: Private Schools Or Public Schools!?

PRIVATE SCHOOLS FTW!❤

• Sammy
    Best Answer

public schools, i loved until i was moved to another state and Hated it at 8th grade. i was going to be a newspaper editor where i was in 7th grade. :'(

Public Schools.

Where I'm from public education is not very good so if you want a good education you have to attend to a private one. But this really depends, some public schools are very good and some are very bad, just as some private schools are very good and others very bad.

Public schools. Private school kids are so out of touch with the real world...

Public! <3

I like private schools better, they may have some cost but at least they are not so freaking secular like public schools! I really don't like public schools. My kids will never go there.

Public schools....

• ?

Private schools!

I have never been to a private school and they proberly are better but I go to a public school and I think you learn alot more social things than what you do in private school you meet a mix of people and it's free which is obvs a bonus! :)

Public school

I love liberal arts private schools. I went to one down in Sedona, and it was the bomb! We didn't have to wear uniforms, or fork out a ton of money to go. It was just a place with less kids, more fun, and some great education. We were always doing experiments to learn instead of being in coma state in our desks.