Why Do Certain Disabled People Call Persons WITHOUT Disabilities The Label "OUTSIDER"?

Why do certain people with Disabilities call persons WITHOUT Disabilities the label "Outsider(s)???
Update: Alison is blocked.
Update 2: Justmeinthisworld is blocked.
Update 3: Two users blocked on unjustified accusations.
Update 4: @ Tree: This question and other question you are referring to not about mentioned user. This question and other question strictly about topics mentioned in title of both questions. Noticed that mentioned user not answered questions in section past 6 days. Maybe mentioned use unable to answer questions including... show more @ Tree: This question and other question you are referring to not about mentioned user. This question and other question strictly about topics mentioned in title of both questions. Noticed that mentioned user not answered questions in section past 6 days. Maybe mentioned use unable to answer questions including this question due to reasons that might be temporarily beyond control. Hoping mentioned user will answer my question which will be open to answers until Friday, March 25, 2011. Mentioned user not blocked me. I do not see People Without Disabilities as Outsiders for various reasons.
Update 5: @ Teddy & Chiliswoman: See unjustified accusations from other users as unjustified attacks, being bullied, being rude, and attempted hijacking of topic of posted question. Have 0% tolerance about rudeness, attacking, accusing, bullying, and attempted hijacking of topics of my questions. Will block any person that... show more @ Teddy & Chiliswoman: See unjustified accusations from other users as unjustified attacks, being bullied, being rude, and attempted hijacking of topic of posted question. Have 0% tolerance about rudeness, attacking, accusing, bullying, and attempted hijacking of topics of my questions. Will block any person that do such activities. Wanted to come to section to learn more but discovered that certain users in section in past have been accused, attacked, bullied, and certain users being rude. Yahoo is able to establish fact that me and other mentioned user have different Internet Service Provider Address Numbers that will confirm that me and other mentioned user are different people. Question not about other mentioned user. Question about topic of posted question. Will not recommend section to other people because of unjustified attacks, bullying, rudeness, and attempted hijacking of topic of posted question from other users. Referred question proves such activities (unjustified accusati
Update 6: @ Teddy & Chiliswoman: Referred question proves such activities (unjustified accusations, attacks, bullying, rudeness, and attempted hijacking of topics of questions) occurred in section in past from other users: Regarding my disabled... show more @ Teddy & Chiliswoman: Referred question proves such activities (unjustified accusations, attacks, bullying, rudeness, and attempted hijacking of topics of questions) occurred in section in past from other users:
Regarding my disabled child?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnfRWBBI1cRbemheLBBjYqEjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090428080306AAesmSv
Update 7: fodaddy19 is blocked due to agreeing with other blocked users.

Teddy & Chiliswoman is blocked due to unjustified accusations.