What is the best Austin Soccer training facility for kids?

I am looking for a good place for my son to learn to play soccer better, preferably indoors?

Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I have a daughter that goes to Avila Soccer on Anderson Mill Rd. It is an excellent facility with an indoor field that they train on. Eryck Avila is a top level trainer and player and all of the other trainers we have worked with are also excellent.

Their website is http://www.avilasoccer.com

They have many different classes and private lessons. We do both and can highly recommend all of their classes. If it sounds like I am a fan, you are right. My daughter is a top level player in large part thanks to 4 years Avila Soccer!

Source(s): personal experience
  • Diane

I actually think it's pretty even. I'm a Latino and I was raised with soccer here in the U.S. I actually think I learned how to kick a soccer ball before I could walk. Depending on where you are from, the passion for soccer is different. I am from South America, so I live, breathe, and sweat soccer as opposed to other Latinos from the Carribean. North Americans have a better chance of getting professional training, but I don't think the passion is there quite yet. Hopefully soon though.