Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

pagans, is Lilith protective of her followers?

I'm just wondering how protective she is of those who work with her. Any opinions and/or experiences?

Favorite Answer

I've known many people who've worked with her, and most of them have had lots of problems with Lilith. People start thinking they love her (and also think the feeling is mutual), they get all sorts of crazy feelings, and no matter how much they try to avoid her...some how they keep trying to communicate with her. People become depressed, their energy is depleted most of the time, and yet they don't want to banish her. People who do think of banishing immediately wonder "what happens if the banishing doesn't work? then she might get angry..".

This is why any wise occultist will not try and communicate with her (unless they really know what they're doing); many of my friends who haven't even met her have all sorts of protections just in case.

This guy nearly committed suicide because of her:

http://evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=326...

Also, look in the Black Magic section of that website and you'll find LOTS of peoples experiences with Lilith. It's a great occult forum website; one of the most informative on the internet.

Source(s): Been studying the occult for several years.

There are so many people here who does not have the slightest idea as to who Lilith really is, For Lilith was never a witch nor did she ever have a coven..... For when Lilith was cursed by God she was immediately turned into a demonic vampires.... Also those that believe that Lilith was some kind heroine but when you learn the real truth as to what Lilith really did to be cursed and kicked out of the Garden of Eden and Straight into the paranormal zone you will understand that she was definitively no hero... And you have the Holy Roman Catholic Church to thank for removing such a big chunk of Genesis and a multitude of other verses and chapters and other books from the bible you will see why 90% of the story of the story of Lilith is missing as well as stories about werewolves and vampires and all kinds of demons... Also The Holy Roman Catholic Church told the world that God gave them permission to remove that information, Which is one of the greatest lies every told.... And you can also ask why the Holy Roman Catholic Church that thought Molesting Children was ok and that Castrating little boys was also a good thing to do.... And let us not forget the Inquisition when Tens of thousands of people were killed by Catholic Priests........

@ Robin: Your answer is very misguiding.

Lilith doesn't do any harm to women, there's lots of "lilith covens" out there which say "women only". Men shouldn't and don't need to get involved with her, there's no gain (unless your a woman).

Lilith is protective of her followers my best friend follows her and nothing bad has come of it

Pagan Lilith

Robin: Umm...you do know that Lilith isn't exactly a goddess, right? She's a spirit that some people worship...doesn't have to mean she's a goddess. And also, do you know what Lilith does?? Of course your friend wouldn't have any problems!! Lilith only harms men. She rapes men, and has at immense hated to any man; she doesn't have any problems with women.

And also, you seem to be very confused with evocation magick:

"You don't Summon ANY God or Goddess just because you think you can gain something from them!"

What!? There are volumes of books that say how to get stuff from spirits you summon. Do you think people summon things just to say "Hi! How are you today"? < If you do that then they'll only get angry. What do you think evocation is all about? I've summon tons of stuff, asked for things, and get those very things I've asked for!

Gods/Goddess'/Spirits have very different minds from ours. They can hate us for no reason we can comprehend, like us for weird reasons, etc. Asking something from them isn't anything like asking stuff from people.

You REALLY need to do your research, Robin.

Edit:

"And the person that I do know who follows Lilith has NEVER experienced what the other guy was saying."

Sheesh, didn't I already imply that your friend wouldn't experience anything because she's a woman.

And now your saying stupid stuff about how I do evocation magick. lol I've been studying it for years, I've had tons of success. I THINK I know more, about evocation, than you. So, unless you actually do it, or at least read about it you shouldn't judge me.

"So go Summon Tons of Stuff.....

You've summoned "tons of stuff" and asked for things.... and what did you have to do for that "tons of stuff"?"

Lots of evil, wicked, and tricksy things! hehe! >:D....kidding :|

BTW I'd love to know what you think evocation is used for.

Edit: kilroymaster:

Actually, I know exactly who she is, and so do the other people here (I think). And I'm a catholic...

Edit:

"I've never heard someone say "I've summoned TONS OF STUFF". That comes across more as a brag than anything"

I wasn't trying to brag, I implied that I evoked several spirits and have asked for things, and have gotten them without any bad things happen as a result.

Also, where did I say I don't honor the spirits? You've typed up a whole paragraph saying that I summon spirits, then I don't honor them, and then the spirits might be upset at me..

And also, for many people, they can't get what they ask from (from evocation) simply because the spirit doesn't like that person. I've even asked a spirit that once, and he told me my suspicion was true.

"At the moment, you're leading me to believe that you think the gods are there just for personal gain."

How am I leading you to believe that??

I'm guessing your confused because of this:

You said: "You don't Summon ANY God or Goddess just because you think you can gain something from them!"

I said: "What!? There are volumes of books that say how to get stuff from spirits you summon. Do you think people summon things just to say "Hi! How are you today"? < If you do that then they'll only get angry. What do you think evocation is all about? I've summon tons of stuff, asked for things, and get those very things I've asked for!"

Yes, you can get stuff from spirits. And most evocationers out there, ask for things from certain spirits who have power over certain things - like writing, business, money, love etc. So I implied: yes, you get stuff from spirits, they're not just there for looking at.

Also, it seems that you've edited out that bit:

""You don't Summon ANY God or Goddess just because you think you can gain something from them!"

Lilith is a character from Jewish mythology. Is Judaism pagan now?

I know of only one woman that followers her. She has been following Lilith for several yrs and, um... she has never said anything has happened to her like this other poster claims. It would make me question whether or not the guy who almost committed suicide was doing first, instead of just laying at Lilith's feet just because she is portrayed as a Dark Goddess. It's my understanding that, yes, she does protect those she calls. I don't know how protective she is of all of her followers - since not all followers are actually called.

Edit:

And nothing in my statements above say that it's harmless. My statements are purely from my experience.

The point I was TRYING to make - though seems to have gone way over - is you don't just summon things to ask them for stuff. If you don't HONOR the deities and spirits and WORK WITH THEM, then you summoning them JUST to ask them for things, is going to get you NOWHERE! The website the guy posted was of a MAN who decided one day that he was just gonna summon Lilith for protection. He doesn't say anything about ever working with her before, for one... and the only people I have ever heard of following Lilith is women (duh)! Which merely backed up my point that when bad things do happen, it is usually because someone was trying to do something they didn't know about to begin with. And all the books out there that "teach" this sort of thing, doesn't mean that it's automatically going to work out in YOUR favor! You can summon all the gods and goddess you have ever read about, get tons of things from them.... but if that is ALL you ever do, it's going to come back on you. I haven't found any that have said the gods and goddess' just decide they don't like you and make your life hell. Normally, they don't even pay that much attention to us.... example: If you've never worked with the Dagda before, never honored him in any ritual, etc... why would the Dagda even pay attention to you? He's not going to.... but if you start summoning him and constantly asking him for things and NEVER HONOR Him.... it's going to come back on you... No matter how much you have gained, if all you do is evoke deities and spirits for personal gain and that is all you do........ you are going to pay for it in one way or another.

Evocation is merely summoning/calling to a spirit or deity........ It is done in ritual, spell, etc... Like I said, I don't think you are understanding WHAT I am saying about it... you're assuming that I'm tossing it or something. And the reason I even said anything about YOU doing it, is I've never heard someone say "I've summoned TONS OF STUFF". That comes across more as a brag than anything.... again my point is, If all you do is evoke and say "protect me" yet YOU DO NOTHING IN RETURN!!!! It is going to come back on you.... there is more to evocation than just YOU asking for something

At the moment, you're leading me to believe that you think the gods are there just for personal gain.

On the paragraph, the "You" is the general "you".... I"m not saying YOU do this... I'm saying, if a person just wakes up one day and says "ah, I think I'll evoke <insert god/goddess/spirit> and ask for <insert>" and that is all a person does - which is what it seemed the guy on that website had done - then sooner or later that is going to catch up with that person. People can't act surprised and then blame the deity or spirit in question when people are doing that.... Which is why I figured you weren't understanding what I was saying. I've run into soooooooooo many people who think that's all there is to this... that all you do is just evoke a god and ask him/her for stuff "help me find my dream job... help me win the lottery" and that is ALL they do...

I had to edit it out... Yahoo wouldn't allow me to keep it and reply here... and since you don't do email, it makes this rather difficult.... so I tried to keep it short n sweet... yet, it seems that didn't do anything but make ppl assume things about what I said.