Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

How can facebook start to get boring?

I thought facebook was for socializing, not playing around a lot. Alot of my friends on there post statuses about facebook being boring now. It makes no sense.

Best Answer

I think Facebook is boring for the most part. I will keep my Facebook account and check it once in a while (maybe once a week if that). It is a good way to see what family and friends are up to, but it does get boring to check it day after day when not much changes.

I do think that Yahoo answers is more educational and generally informative, you can learn what real people think since they are more inclined to be truthful because of the anonymous nature of the site.

I find Facebook to be very boring at times because play games like Farmville and YoVille sure get old. Socializing is fun, but that can also get boring easily. I find that people are beginning to post random crap on there now, and their "news" is getting old.

Facebook was always boring to me from the first time I logged on... I'm like - 'who cares'? LOL

I guess at first it gave everyone a chance to be a 'star'... you know.. "Hey... look at me!!".... and when all of the nostalgia and hype about Facebook has started to slow down, now they're getting bored with it.

It IS boring. The games are bad and I don't have many people to socialize with.

I've noticed with my account that certain people tend to only talk to other certain people, while my videos and posts get completely ignored, so I stopped using the site.

I never even got a Facebook account LoL

But I love Y!A (usually)

Come on Yahoo Answers, Way more addicting than crappy Facebook.

its good site for people who want to socialize.........and for a person like me Y!A is the best site

• Kermit

Because what they are looking for on there they will never find.

start to get boring? you mean its not?