Should I give her a second chance and Is this an emotional affair.?

I have been married for 2 1/2 yrs. we dated for 3 yrs. April 2010. My wife gave a man her phone number. In Nov. 2010, he called her. The relationship started. our married was very good. I placed a recorder in her vehicle one because I had noticed she was leaving home 30 minutes early and getting home 15 minutes late. On this day I recorded her. I hear her tell this man it was driving her insane not to be able to have sex with him. And before she hung up she told him she love him.

I confronted her and she told me they were just friends. She later told me she was going to cut it off with him. So we were trying to work things out. So the next week I went to verizon and checked our account. It show me she continued to talk and text this man. She lied.

Now she want to work things out again. should I give her a second chance. And was this an emotional affair. Please help me.

Favorite Answer

Hi there,

if you love her you should give her another chance. Has she done anything with this man?

Shes looking for attention that you arent giving her. I think you two should defiantly work on it. Make sure she has fully cut it off with this man before you two try and fix this.

hope it works out for you

Herm, there is more to this story than you are telling. Why else would leaving a few minutes early and coming home a few minutes late raise such a red flag with you? And why would you bug your wife's car.

Me thinks that you were having issues with your wife and trust before you married her. You hoped that the marriage would kill her flirtatious side, but in truth it hasn't. The question is now, how much do you love her, and how much will you endure. This is not a second chance, you just quit counting.

I'm sorry to say that your wife has serious psychological issues. And she has had these issues for all her adult life -probably since early teens.

People have sex for many more reasons than just sex. Sometimes for reasons of self worth too!

I suspect that your wife reinforces her own self worth and image through being desired by other men -and this can only be confirmed to her through the actual act of being desired sexually.

The only solution to this problem is for her to have psychological counseling. In these cases the person needs to identify with the roots of their behaviour.

I hope you both sort things out.

Good luck!

• K D

It was more than an emotional affair, don't fool yourself. she was telling him she loved him. They've had sex. If she is dating a married man, kick her to the curb. He won't leave his wife and she'll end up alone and looking stupid. If he's single and you allow this to continue she will leave you eventually for him so the fastest way to deal with it, is to pack her bag and drop it off at his house. Get the dirt straight from him. Women are funny when it comes to stuff like this. We get emotionally involved and women do leave their husbands way more often then men. She has been busted twice. You don't need this in your life. She is not trustworthy and never will be.

• jenae

i'm able to't have faith lots of the rude and ignorant solutions here. that's possible to have an emotional affair and there's a such element as emotional infidelity. basically by fact there wasn't touching does no longer propose there wasn't crossing of intimate barriers. i honestly think of your husband crossed a boundary and confirmed his disloyalty to you by potential of many times spending the time to digital mail some woman for various weeks extremely of attempting to apply that factor for you; he additionally marred your photograph extremely of attempting to uphold you, that's what married couples do for the different; he additionally suggested nasty lies approximately you having mania and melancholy. i think of what you will desire to do is honestly think of roughly your suggestions. you may: a million. evaluate saving the marriage as a final motel. the two certainly one of you will desire to work out a marriage counselor, yet i think of being separated for a mutually as will enable him to work out the errors of his techniques. severe treatment would be necessary. that's as much as you. 2. go away him. have faith isn't some thing you may rebuild in a single day. What i stumble on exciting is why might he attempt to make relaxing of your efforts of saving your marriage if he somewhat wanted to be with you? it may well be one element if he replaced into contacting this woman to experience an emotional connection with somebody-- yet he slandered your photograph. is this somebody you desire to spend the the remainder of your existence with, now which you observed his real colorings? earlier you're making an exceptionally final decision, i honestly think of you will desire to work out a psychologist and communicate approximately your concerns. An objective third party can somewhat solid some gentle into what's occurring and supply you good suggestions. good luck.

I'd say move on, the old saying once a cheater always a cheater.

well, if you are not tired of dealing with the drama, then give her a second chance! it's all up to you.

don't do anything until you come home and find them screwing on the living room floor........

then sign or for counseling or.........

stop denying this is more than emotional...........

time to dump her before she shows up prego with his kid