A asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Leprechaun movie? Kids movie?

I remember a movie growing up it had something with some kids that found leprechauns in a field and try to help them I believe. I remember something about flutes in it as well?

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Here's a possibility:

Behind the Waterfall (1995)

starring Gary Burghoff, Luke Baird, Alyssa Hansen, Hollis McCarthy, Gena Gale Burghoff

IMDb review (edited):

A young boy has to move to a small town and learn to accept his father's death. There he meets Alex, a bright, friendly girl. The two children spend their summer with an elderly man named Mr. Connors. The children learn to look at the world around them with a new view that includes tales of fairy rings where one can be forced to dance for seven years. Everything seems to be going smoothly until Connors has a heart attack. The young boy figures out a way to save him is by finding a flute stolen from the man~the flute of the fairy king.

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET_8q3RFBHk

Youtube thumbnail

Leprechaun Movie For Kids