PLEASE HELP VACATION DESPERATE!?

ok so my boss totally gave me this super hard task. He wants to take his family on a weekend vacation somewhere interesting. We live in Nashville Tn, so hes lookinng for somewhere near tn not too far to drive from here. He has already gone to pigeon forge,rock city,smoky mountains,six flags,holiday world is closed so hes pretty much been everywhere fun u can imagine, and wants something new...Anyone that has great ideas please HELP!! i need it by this weekend.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

What do they like to do? Without knowing that, I can only throw out random ideas.

Saturday is the Irish Celebration in Erin, Daffodil Days in Bell Buckle, Smoky Mountain Fiber Arts Festival in Townsend, Blooming Arts Festival in Linden, and Waterfall Tour at Edgar Evans State Park. This weekend is the annual quilt show in Maryville. Sunday is the Food City 500 at Bristol. There are three different shows playing at the Cumberland County Playhouse in Crossville.

Other ideas:

Tunica MS

Louisville KY

Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain

Source(s): TN resident former travel agent www.tnvacation.com www.ccplayhouse.com
  • 3 years ago

you need to bypass to Jamaica (my position of foundation)... you need to bypass to California's or Florida's DisneyWorld. Sea international, accepted Studios... places the youngsters and the adults will rejoice with. do not visit an section it really is ideal next to you nonetheless. in case you stay in California, do not bypass to Utah or Arizona... bypass via the country to NYC or Rhode Island. those places are more suitable unfamiliar and also you get to study and characteristic more suitable relaxing there. also, you get a danger to work out the different area of your u . s . which i'm powerful the full, complete relatives will love! And bypass to an section the position there's a pool or coastline or sea interior of reach so that you men can take a great, quick swim. Swimming or a dip contained in the pool is continually relaxing! solid success and need i have helped! ?

• 9 years ago

Mammoth Caves NP in Kentucky

http://www.nps.gov/maca/index.htm

Source(s): ..
  • mcc
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Branson MO

St. Louis Mo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

A travel agent does this kind of thing for a living.

• 9 years ago

he could drive to ohio and go to the

1. national football hall of fame

2. cedar point

3. cosi

4. sky zone (look it up...best place ever)\

well im from ohio and columbus is like the best place to go for most of these...if isnt willing to go to ohio then i have no idea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.