Gift ideas for parents of the wedding?

looking for unique, thoughtful, practical gifts for the parents of the wedding.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

That can be a hard one sometimes, but I would first take into consideration what their interests are? Do they like golfing, fishing, or are one of the parents in a distinct profession, like a lawyer or doctor. There are a variety of unique gifts that are both thoughtful and practical that you can buy for the parents of the wedding, it doesn't necessarily have to be a "wedding gift," though if they are more of the traditional type, then I would opt to buy them a personalized wedding frame or personalized wedding photo album for them to look back on their son or daughter's special day! Cheers ; )

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Gift ideas for parents of the wedding?

looking for unique, thoughtful, practical gifts for the parents of the wedding.

Source(s): gift ideas parents wedding: https://biturl.im/vn2PR
  • 9 years ago

We didn't give our parents anything at our wedding. We gave our parents handwritten notes thanking them for their love and support throughout our lives, and thanking them for helping to make our day special.

After our wedding, we gave our parents hard-bound books with our wedding photos inside for Christmas (it was a November wedding). I used a service called blurb.com to make a picture book, and it had pictures from our engagement and wedding along with the story of how we met, how we got engaged, the song lyrics from our processional, and the reading that we had at our wedding. I put it together in about a week, and then had it professionally printed in a large format (this all sounds very technical, but it's really easy and the service walks you through it!) Those were our parents' big Christmas gifts, and they really, really, really love them. My mother has shown it so many times that she's getting ready to wear it out, and I should have a new one made for her!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Give them what they like. You must know the parents your giving gifts. Their activities or lifestyle. If they love outdoor activity then give them something that they can use outdoor.

Or if you want something personalize, give them a photo of them together made of different photos. It is called photo collage. Its a collection of photos that is made into a single photo. Its a great gift for couples that they can hang on the wall to remind them their years of being married.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you want smth unique you can get them 100% handmade painting from their favorite family photo together (you can get one for each family parents). Here's a source in case you like the idea: http://www.paintedsouvenirs.com

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

easy think of there most favourite things and by that gift for them if your dad likes bungee jumping buy him a session if your mums into drinking wine buy her a wine tasting course

unique gifts are easy for loved ones

if your wanting something to give them to remember the day get key ring with the date and your names on for them to keep

cufflinks for the men and bracelets for the women

how about making sure you get the photos of the couples together like your mum and dad and his mum and dad on the photos and buy them a picture frame to put them in for them to open on the day and the photo to add afterwards

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Its very simple!

Buy a engraved bottle of wine, champagne or spirits or glasses or decanters which your parents like, customize the bottle by inserting a special comments on it and send to them.

They remember it forever :)

• 9 years ago

I got my parents engraved wind chimes that I ordered online, and the groom's parents got an engraved photo frame.

• 9 years ago

Hi,

Creat amazing digital scrapbooks or favorite anniversary photo album.

• two words...custom bobblehead

http://www.custombobbleheads.com/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.