TAINTED GR BEEF RECALL..Kroger Corp has voluntarily pulled gr beef from their shelves in...?

...Michigan & No. Central Ohio? the dates are between May 21st and June 8th...the store said it had been notified by the state and federal health authorities that E.coli illnesses had been linked to meat sales in the Michigan and Columbus and Toledo Ohio areas...customers are encouraged to return any gr meat... show more ...Michigan & No. Central Ohio?
the dates are between May 21st and June 8th...the store said it had been notified by the state and federal health authorities that E.coli illnesses had been linked to meat sales in the Michigan and Columbus and Toledo Ohio areas...customers are encouraged to return any gr meat products with the sold by dates of May 21st and June 8th for a full refund or replacement.. Kroger said it is working to identify the supplier of the specific gr beef that could have caused the illnesses...

i always grind my own beef.. i feel a lot better doing so... maybe it's a false sense of security.. i don't know.. but i like it better when i do it... and it's much fresher.. is it safer to grind your own meat products? does it matter? to me it is better because i can control how long it's been in the freezer...or set for preparation... usually what i grind gets eaten the same day.. i think it's healthier...

do some of you grind your own beef? do you feel safer doing your own?

what's your preference?
6 answers 6