Having pain 2 years after gall bladder surgery?

I had my gallbladder removed in june of 2009. I am 22 years old. Since then I have had pain under my ribs but lately it has gotten so bad that i double over in pain and have tears in my eyes then it goes away. It feels like they forgot to remove my gallbladder because it hurts under my ribs and in my back. did... show more I had my gallbladder removed in june of 2009. I am 22 years old. Since then I have had pain under my ribs but lately it has gotten so bad that i double over in pain and have tears in my eyes then it goes away. It feels like they forgot to remove my gallbladder because it hurts under my ribs and in my back. did anybody else experience this after gallbladder surgery. It seems to happen when I havent ate in awhile and when I had gallstones everytime i would wake up, i would get the pain . it wasnt before or after i ate, just when i would wake up. I know I really need to go to the dr but I hate going so i'm just interested in if anybody else has had this problem and what it was.
1 answer 1