Do Aer Lingus use US preclearance in shannon airport?

This summer i am flying from Shannon airport Ireland to JFK with Aer Lingus.Then i am getting a connecting flight to San Francisco with Jet Blue.I am wondering will i be cleared at immigration pre clearance in shannon or will i have to do it in JFK.I am not sure if Aer Lingus uses the pre clearance facility's... show more This summer i am flying from Shannon airport Ireland to JFK with Aer Lingus.Then i am getting a connecting flight to San Francisco with Jet Blue.I am wondering will i be cleared at immigration pre clearance in shannon or will i have to do it in JFK.I am not sure if Aer Lingus uses the pre clearance facility's in Shannon?.Also will my bags be checked through from shannon to San Francisco or will i have to check them in again in JFK.I really hope they are checked through and i can get cleared in Shannon as my layover time is only 1hour 45min and i cant miss my connecting flight, Though i don't see why they would book me on that connecting flight if it couldn't be done? Any answers will be greatly appreciated.i cant see to find any information on the internet.Thanks in advance!
1 answer 1