Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Period help please! girls only :)!?

hey i am 13 and just started my period 4 months ago , i was expecting it today but nothing . for the past several week i have had lots of discharge and cramps. lots of headaches and feeling very dizzy, what is this?

thanks! best answer gets 10 points!

Favorite Answer

ach, don't worry about it, its normal at the beginning to be late, it will just take time for your body to get into a routine. theres still plenty of time for it to start today if its going to, and if it doesn't then it doesn't. be prepared for it starting, perhaps wear pantyliners until they do.

at your age, i got headaches, dizziness, morning sickness, aversion to food so you have nothing to worry about. its completely normal. seriously. relax. the more you stress over it, then the later it will be.

Source(s): experience

For the first year or so, periods can be very irregular. It seems as though are experiencing all the symptoms indicating that your period is on the way. But don't stress if it doesn't come when expected. If you are that worried, in future, keep note of every thing you feel before your period, to help you get a better idea of symtoms you experience before your period.

Thats normal to skip periods when you first start out and you will probably have it soon with the discharge,cramps,headaches and dizziness thats how I feel when I start getting my period.

The first year or two with periods will be irregular and don't know when you'll get them but the symptoms seem normal I don't think you should worry and take some aspirin if it doesn't go away or becomes unbearable

Source(s): Experience

um your not pregnant or anything. Trust me, I'm 14 going to 15, sometimes your period does not come one the days you sometimes plan it to come on. But maybe just in case you mite want to wait till it comes, but when it does then your fine, but if does not come, then you mite need to see a doctor or a Gynecologists. Just wait and see for about a few weeks for it to come. And if it does not then go see someone! because that mite could be a problem, it could be stress, or something else.

you have nothing to worry about it doesnt always happen on the same day every month its just an estimate of about when it should be happening....plus if you just started your period this year its really normal...for the first two years your period is a bit unpredictable

are you a virgin? you could be pregnant because your period should be like every month or maybe its that you just started it and it may take time too get regular but if you are that worried I say ask your other or guardian to take you to see a doctor and in 13 too well I hope I helped :)

When i started my period it would skip for months at a time, its completely normal to be irregular your first two years.

Source(s): LIFE!

my period never comes on time and sometimes i have 2 a month, i wouldn't worry about it to much. If you've been having discharge its probabley on its way x

you will probably get it any day soon

at your age and the time you have that u just started its normal to have iiregular periods dont worry it will pass soon