Dreams of God and the Devil?

So lastnight I had this really weird dream which featured god and the devil. I was in a huge hotel filled with lots of guests when all of a sudden panic set in and everyone started running to the door, at this point I had no idea what was going on. As I made my way to the door I tripped and fell and seen a normal... show more So lastnight I had this really weird dream which featured god and the devil.
I was in a huge hotel filled with lots of guests when all of a sudden panic set in and everyone started running to the door, at this point I had no idea what was going on. As I made my way to the door I tripped and fell and seen a normal sized man with black dripping skin, almost like he had rolled in tar, I started to shuffle backwards still on the floor when I bumped into someones legs who was standing still behind me, it was God. The man with the black dripping flesh got closer to me and told me to stay still, I ignored him and he shouted "dont you know who I am? Dont you know what I can do?" and then from nowhere I heard a whisper in my ear "im the devil" I then started begging god to save me and thats pretty much all I remember.

Im not really religious so I dont know where this dream has come from and I never feared the devil until now.
Anyone have any idea what this dream could mean?