promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I cant tell if my period is coming?

I have little spots of other couler(yellow) stuff and my lower stomach and lower back achs on and off....does this mean im starting...if so wene will it start...its been like this for the past few days (mon. tues. and today

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is this your 1st period? Well, different girl have different symptom. Normally, it will start with dark brown discharge and yes you will feel some little cramp on your lower stomach and sometime little pain on the back. But, there are girls that don't have this kind of problems. It just happen. There is other thing that you can notice, like your appetite change, your breast swollen a bit (i mean it will feel little pain when you touch it) and maybe you can't control your emotion.

However, above all of this, if you still not sure try to ask your mom, your sister or consult your doctor.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

umm I dont believe so, but you might want to consider getting yourself checked out, cause usually light brown or brown is the sign of a period (Dried up blood) but if it was noticably yellow, then that could indicate a vaginal disease D;

• 9 years ago

dear maybe this the sign for u.anyway try to drink more plain water and get ur sanitary napkins along with u.good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.