are you worryed about the american hikers in iran prison?

are do you think this is there own fraught for being stupid enough for getting any where near iran in the first place or being in the middle east for that matter

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

worried? NO. How would that help, in any situation? Yes I've thought the same as you, WHy in the world would anyone without real reason to be there, BE THERE???? To go hiking?? that 's looking for trouble, if that's really why they were there. HMMMMM, makes one wonder, the movies reveal more about all this espionage stuff than our govt is willing to tell us. Life is stranger than fiction.

• 1 decade ago

Hikers or spies ? What sane person goes hiking in Iran ? There is a saying which goes "You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time" A lesson these "hikers" have not learned .

• 1 decade ago

Actually I'm worrying more about the Iranian Baha'is imprisoned for their religious beliefs.

Source(s): bahai.org
  • 1 decade ago

Why? Them Islamic Arabs are the nicest people in the world, at least Obama bin Laden thinks so, you need to be more PC, man!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

HELL TO THE NO!!!

Source(s): i am an iran prisoner.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.