Is Paul McCartney a member of the Illuminati?

It only makes perfect sense. Lets say the our corrupt American government has a secret space station containing artificial oxygen, plants, animals, ect. on the moon. Obviously only the "important" people of the Earth will be granted permission for access to the moon. i.e: Bill Gates, Donald Trump, George... show more It only makes perfect sense. Lets say the our corrupt American government has a secret space station containing artificial oxygen, plants, animals, ect. on the moon. Obviously only the "important" people of the Earth will be granted permission for access to the moon. i.e: Bill Gates, Donald Trump, George Bush, Lil B, Dick Cheney, Paul McCartney, and maybe possibly Obama, and including their families, friends, and other secret members of a high divine organization. And with that, they would leave everyone else on Earth behind to their deaths if say, a giant meteor was heading towards Earth.

I really truly believe Paul will find a way in that rocket ship. He will abandon "his fans" for some cheap credibility from Bill Gates.

If he doesn't get on, he is unimportant enough for any of the people to care about him to let him survive. Either way, it's a lose lose situation if he enters that ship or not. He loses.

MQ1: *title*

MQ2: What musicians do you expect to be connected with the Illuminati? (if you believe...)
Update: please get mad at me. it's just what FBI would want from you all...
Update 2: Sarah Ashley.. have my babies please.
Update 3: Rabbit Rabbit... obviously you are completely unaware that the government have ways to create any natural object into an artificial subject matter. Even artificial water.
5 answers 5