Is Alexandra Wallace, the UCLA WHITE girl who posted racist rhetoric on youtube a liberal?

If you follow the news you'd be familiar with the Alexandra Wallace controversy of spreading and promoting racism. Is she liberal? I know most california people are liberal. I also know some will say she has freedom of speech. Likewise we have freedom of speech to label her as racist and bombard her racist... show more If you follow the news you'd be familiar with the Alexandra Wallace controversy of spreading and promoting racism. Is she liberal? I know most california people are liberal. I also know some will say she has freedom of speech. Likewise we have freedom of speech to label her as racist and bombard her racist video all over youtube, google, and numerous sites (like it already is the case). We also have freedom of speech to suggest UCLA to expel her and to create online petitions against her. If she has freedom of speech then the reaction to her video also comes under freedom of speech. it works both ways. She gains nationwide unpopularity and her video goes viral. Employer check will expose all of this because internet rants stay online forever. The loss is hers.
Update 2: also most people who post racist rants online do so under cover of anonymity. She decided to do it while exposing her face, full name, email, phone number and address. Who will hire her now?
Update 3: even if she changes her name, her SSN never changes. Most employers ask on application, "did you use another name before? if so, what is it?" And while doing background check using SSN former name comes up. This will haunt her forever. I think her career is ruined.
Update 4: And now this is all public info --

WALLACE, ALEXANDRA CHRISTINE
awallace421@gmail.com
Phone 916-747-8670
8810 CURRAGH DOWNS DR, FAIR OAKS, CA, UNITED STATES 95628-6422

Permanent Phone 916-967-4710
Update 5: asian computer hackers exposed her entire identity online including her permanent address too. Now she is gone underground.
Update 6: she seeking police protection too. police guarding her house 24/7. All for a 3 minute youtube video. was it worth it?
Update 7: in latest news she has to skip her final exams too because her safety on campus is at risk. it has 28,000 asians.
Update 8: Even the Japanese Yakuza who are in Japan have noticed her youtube rant.
Update 9: Japenese Yakuza is a mafia group in Japan who does organized crime