Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

do you ever go through random phases of obsession? (girls)?

this began for me like three years ago, like i would go through a time period where all i thought about was a certain celebrity or movie or something. like right now my obsession is james franco and the movie 127 hours (which in case you didnt know, he's in). ive heard of this actor before but ever since the oscars i googled him and looked up so many youtube videos of him..its just crazy! f you wouldve asked me who hee was a month ago i wouldve been like" some actor?" but now im OBSESSSED like hes adorable. my first obsession was with leonardo dicaprio and titanic, which i still kinda am obsessed with..okay anyways get what im saying? i just wanna know if anyone else goes through this and with what? :)

Favorite Answer

Yes, that happens to me all the time! It happens to me with music too, like I'll listen to a band or song constantly, and look them up. My Crush on Johnny Depp is kind of like an obsession, but a happy one. I can actually relate with your James Franco obsession<3 I went to see James Franco's mom's play recently, and he happened to be there. I sadly didn't get to meet him though.

ps. One of my first crushes was on Leonardo Dicaprio, haha.

Hope I could be helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

Lydia:)

Yep. My biggest obsession is a band I have loved for 2 1/2 years. They're basically everything to me. Before that I obsess over all kinds of things, leonardo dicaprio, the titanic, bands, anything.

I TOTALLY understand =) Okay, so Titanic just came on ABC Family last week. I recorded it, and I watch it over and over and over and over and over again everyday. I'm so obsessed with it----and LEONARDO DICAPRIO. Well, he used to be hot, but now he's not so much. And before this obsession, I used to be obsessed with the movie Devil. I really wanted to watch it, and finally my mom let me buy it On Demand with my cousin. The obsession of Devil took time to wear off, but it eventually did after I watched it a couple times. But I know this Titanic obsession will stay for a while cuz it's SUCH A GREAT MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =)))))))) I <3 Leo!!! Well, not now cuz he isn't cute anymore. I liked him when he was young. So now I just "imagine" him to be that same young age with the same body and everything.

Usually, I get obsessed with movies that are scary (Devil) or sad (Titanic). I've had soooo many obsessions before, but I just can't remember them all. A lot of them were international movies from like India and other countries =)

Guess what I'm doing right now???!!!! Searching up Leonardo's pics on Google Images!!!!!!!!!! (: lol ik im a freak :P lmao

Oooohhh found a cute pic of Leo! Gotta go and print it out! Byeeee

P.S. plz vote 4 me as Best Answer. thnx :D

Source(s): aaaaahhhhhh he'sssssssssssssss soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee

Keep in mind, it's just a crush. Do not act on it. He is a married man and you are jailbait, which means you two being in a relationship is illegal even if he weren't married. Basically, he won't make a move on you and would feel incredibly uncomfortable if you made a move on him. Everyone has that cute teacher, and it will pass. Focus on boys you own age. They seem immature to you now, but you also seem really immature to your teacher.

Haha yes, I know what you mean. I get obsessed with bands. I'm obsessed with Bomb the Music Industry! at the moment.

Why do you think girls are all over Justin Bieber now? First it was Twilight, now that homosexual with a perm...I wonder what it's gonna be next -.-

yes lol im obsessed with Taylor Lautner at the moment lol :)

• ?

lmao i wouldnt say i get obsessed but something similar

no just guys i like, I stalk them :)