Do you ever go through random phases of obsession? (girls)?

this began for me like three years ago, like i would go through a time period where all i thought about was a certain celebrity or movie or something. like right now my obsession is james franco and the movie 127 hours (which in case you didnt know, he's in). ive heard of this actor before but ever since the... show more this began for me like three years ago, like i would go through a time period where all i thought about was a certain celebrity or movie or something. like right now my obsession is james franco and the movie 127 hours (which in case you didnt know, he's in). ive heard of this actor before but ever since the oscars i googled him and looked up so many youtube videos of him..its just crazy! f you wouldve asked me who hee was a month ago i wouldve been like" some actor?" but now im OBSESSSED like hes adorable. my first obsession was with leonardo dicaprio and titanic, which i still kinda am obsessed with..okay anyways get what im saying? i just wanna know if anyone else goes through this and with what? :)
9 answers 9