Starshot asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

What is your favorite feud on TNA right now?

I like the Velvet Sky / Winter feud - with Angelina Love caught in the middle

Favorite Answer

My favorite TNA feud right now is, ironically, the one most "manufactured". I really don't like "manufactured" feuds, those that are so obviously fake that the boys just look like actors reciting dialogue and seem to be waiting for some director to give them their cues.

"Bully Ray" vs D-Von. Tag Team, best friends, and business partners for the better part of two decades, something extremely rare in pro wrestling. They wrestled in many different promotions as a Tag Team all over the world, and always had each other's backs. They finished up their Tag Team career as the best Tag Team in the business and one of the greatest teams in the history of pro wrestling.

Then they go and do the cliched "one partner stabs the other in the back" angle that you always expect (and get) in the WWE. But this one is different and that's due to the talents and BELIEVABILITY of Ray and D-Von. "Bully Ray" is so convincing in his stance that HE was the star of the team, that HE is solely responsible for their success, that HE is the tough one, etc etc, that he is believable in his disgust with D-Von as the "weak lackey". And D-Von is equally convincing as the martyred screwed-over partner who never saw it coming and didn't understand where Ray's resentment came from, but now doesn't care and is just fighting for survival and to protect his sons.

Those two aren't kids anymore and they've lost a step or two, but they always give it their all and give us some very entertaining brawls and fun to watch hardcore matches. Ray has been one of the best promo-ers in the business for the past 15 years or so, and he's showing his talents again in this feud.

Yeah, this is just an angle, a storyline, but Ray and D-Von make it more believable than any other feud going on. So believable that it's exceedingly easy to stop looking it as a wrestling storyline and believe it's real. Ain't a whole lot of pro wrestlers left who can do that.

Fourtune vs. Immortal. (AJ Styles vs. Matt Hardy/Ric Flair to be precise) and I also like the Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle feud.

The Velvet Sky/Winter feud is okay. The Samoa Joe vs. The Pope is boring. RVD vs. Anderson vs. Sting could be promising.

I'm not sure which actual "feud" Beer Money is in right now except as a collective part of Fourtune. They had a really short one with Ink Inc. but I think that is over as of the Pay-Per-View.

• foh

i might say AJ types vs Christopher Daniels by fact their tournament on the against All Odds 2005 PPV in 30 min Iron guy tournament had an honest line up and that they putted on an astounding tournament. I additionally liked that Triple threat tournament the place it replaced into Christopher Daniels vs AJ types vs Samoa Joe at PPV Unbreakable 2005 PPV which certainly one of my time-honored fits TNA.

The Abyss/ Dr. Stevie with Daffney and Raven Feud.

Fourtune vs. Immortal

• Don

Any feud involving Beer Money. I love yelling "BEER! MONEEEEY!!!!" at the TV.

anything with beer money and velvet sky cant fail.

probably kurt angle and jeff jarrett, their biggest personal feud together since kurt joined

jeff hardy and the drugs team looks interesting.

None