Small, random dots of scaly skin?

Recently some small spots, about the size of my pinky nail, have appeared on one of my fingers, between two of my knuckles and two on my knees. They're rough, scaly-like skin that itches rarely. They look like dry skin.

At first, I thought the two on my knees were actually left over from some carpet burn I got the other day, but they're exactly like the ones on my hands. I would take pictures, but my phone doesn't pick them up very good.

But yeah, you can barely notice them, especially when I put on lotion. They're not ringworms, I've had those before and these are completely different. Right now, there are only four. It started out as one on my knuckle, and it hasn't gown any that I've noticed.

Could someone help my figure out what these are? I've been on multiple sites and haven't came up with anything. If I can't figure out what they are, I'm going to have to make my mom get me an app. to the doctor.

Help?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

nutritional deficiency.... vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin E, essential fatty acids, zinc, biotin, and niacin. get these nutrient levels checked up by the doctor or nurse. they will take a blood test to determine if you lack any of them.

Source(s): personal experience and I research A LOT about nutrition
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.