Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why is Obama so completely disengaged?

Several major crisis's:

Budget- Obama punted

Middle East- Obama punted

Japan- Obama punted

Why is this guy even receiving a paycheck?

America and the world are falling apart and Obama's biggest concern is how many black cops there are in Dayton, Ohio.

Can 2012 get here fast enough?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"....and Obama's biggest concern is how many black cops there are in Dayton, Ohio"

Lying? Or can you produce a link to show that this is Obama's "biggest concern?" I don't believe he made a speech or said anything publicly about the Dayton Police Department. The recommendations to the DPD came from the U.S. Dept. of Justice's Civil Rights Division, not from the President.

Declaring it to be his "biggest concern" is baloney. Your question is not even a punt. It's out of bounds.

• 10 years ago

Because several groups of people voted for an incompetent president.

1) those blacks who think skin color is more important than experience and competence when it comes to selecting a president.

2) those whites who thought that electing a black as president would relieve some of their wrongly conceived white guilt ?

3) dyed in the wool democrats just following the party line - same idiots who vote for Pelosi and Reid and Sharpton

These are the same people who elected Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Georgia who asked "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize" during a hearing to determine if more troops should be sent to Guam. That's right - this genius thinks that islands float ! The founding fathers should have required the passing of an intelligence test before being able to vote.

• Sean
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I don't know how true it is but I've read he is having mental problems (depression) and having to take medication for it.

I'm sure being president is a very strenuous job, and the fact he has never had a job can't make it any easier.

• JBS
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

No one wanted to pay attention to his record (limited), ties to unscrupulous supporters, ability to actually run a company, budget experience - he was the great hope - change and they fell for it. I doubt they even learned a lesson from it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

What did you expect? He's the mail room guy trying to play CEO.

• gma
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Because he hates this country and the citizens.

No, 2012 can't get here fast enough!

• 10 years ago

Wow, football analogies.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Oh yeah, your a big tough guy, posting a picture of your gun. Yeah man, your tottally cool for that. Douche.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He knows he will be on the "right side" of history. That's really all he cares about.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

2012 can't get here fast enough.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.