How Epic Was Kurt and Blaine's First Kiss?

OHMYGOD I was screaming!

Favorite Answer

I was really, really happy. I couldn't squeal because my dad was watching the entire time and it was really awkward XD

My mom was sitting right there. Literally, a few feet behind me, watching the show with me.

As Blaine was giving Kurt the 'I-love-you' speech, I was hyperventilating.

When they leaned in, I was either chanting 'ohmigod' or I stopped breathing. Can't remember.

When they kissed, I screamed at the top of my lungs and nearly started crying. And then I launched into a full panic attack.

Then I missed 'Hell to the No' because I ran out of the room screaming and shaking and crying.

I am so cool.

may i rant??? it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. omglee. i was waiting for it forever im like "would you just kiss already?!?!?!?" and yeah. i got sooo excited when blaine touched kurts hand and was like "i wanted to spend more time with you" and then started leaning in!!!! AHHHHHH. im not even kidding i was SWEATING after it cause i was so excited. i chipped a piece of paint off my phone keyboard with such excited texting!!!! hehehe. it was sooo cute and adorable and theyre both so attractive. especially chris colfer who i have an unhealthy obsession with. xD i couldnt stop smiling!! <33333

I'm pretty sure I was screaming louder and have permentatly damaged my bed from all the bouncing...it was that good...I told my friend who doesn't like glee how awesome the Kiss was...and she was like I don't know how to respond to that...and I was like yu jump and scream

It was cute and only made me wish it was ME darren criss was kissing. Also, for a straight guy to play a gay actor and kiss a dude so passionately only made me want him soo much more. Omg darren criss, you make me feel like i'm living a teenage dream *sigh*

Source(s): mid 20's and being a silly "teenager" over darren criss haha go kurt and blaine!
  • ?

I just love Kurt so much and I'm glad he has found someone. Yes, Epic.

i know, i was like jumping up and down. giggling and squealing like a pig. I just could not sit still. i was like OMFG...finally smooched.

i heard that it was FINALLY gonna happen, so it didn't surprise me all that much.. but it was very nice to see..especially because they have held it out for SOOOOOOOOOO long.. i was just like "wow..well, it's about time!!" lol