when i was little i liked women..?

but as i grew up i became more attracted to penuses i never shared that to anyone but..what's with that? I really really like guys but when i was as young as four or three i seemed to have a attraction to women and girls. It wasn't marrying or anything liked that because i never knew about that stuff but i did have a crush on my female teacher in kindergarten i use to kiss her on the cheek everyday. But right now i not attracted to women not even the tinniest bit i like guys and i have been ever since the 3rd grade and up until today right now i'm crushing on this 21 year old who work as asubstitutee (i'm in 8th grade) he looks just like leonardo DiCaprio!!!

Update:

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY?????/

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The "girl crush" is very common at very young ages. Boys and girls at that stage of development KNOW that boys and girls are different but don't really get HOW exactly.

But they do start to understand love as in "I really really like having this person around" so it can be and often IS someone of the same gender just because they feel like they have more in common.

By 2nd or 3rd grade, usually the 2 genders start becoming more psychologically separate in their identities, so that is when life long sexual preferences start to show.

There is a whole section of developmental psychological theory to it, but the short version is that it's about as common as it gets.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Mayne i give u da best a luck if u getz a nikh dat look like Denzel

• 10 years ago

it's normal, don't worry about it as it's a big part of growing up!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i need more detail iz u a nikh?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

hahahaha~

just like me, but now i'm a bi...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

only you can explain it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.