Acne scar in area between eyebrows? How can I make it go away?

I'm 15, and it's really large.

I have pretty good skin, but I usally get acne in just that area between my eye brows.

How can I get all my acne to go away?

How can I get the acne scar to go away?

Favorite Answer

I had the exact same problem except the scar was on my forehead. I read in a book by this doctor that an inexpensive way was to put peanut butter on the scar tissue (the acne scar) and to wait 15-20 minutes and wash it off. Repeat for 2 weeks once in the morning and once at night. omg it worked for me and i am soooo happy i thought it would never go away.

• ?

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

I had the same problem in the same place, i bought clean and clear acne scar treatment, you can either buy a whole set with lots of different things in it, or just the on the spot stuff which is what i use, it's small and silver with a purple cap

• Ann

rid acne scars redness face

use Mederma, works wonders, you just have to be patient if you use any kind of medicine or ointment, if you use Mederma correctly it will be gone by 3 months :-)