Where do I find legit free printable coupons online?

I am looking for like grocery and personal care coupons for like Cub Foods, Walmart or target. Do you know where I can find like free printable manufacture coupons?

Thank you all for your suggestions!

except for the xshare website. get a life.

Favorite Answer

One of the coolest legitimate coupon activities that I have found is the Coupon toolbar, they are an up and coming company and they have plenty of printable coupons right at your fingertips. I have forever and a day been searching for coupons that I can use for my family of six, and it gets pretty challenging.

Going to the market for me is a challenge, because I always try to stretch my dollars as much as possible, coupons is the best way to do it for me. Be weary of the buy one get one free deals, as they as out there more and more each day, just compare and use coupons.

• julbe

Printable Coupons Blogspot

• ulrich

Coupons Blogspot

You can print out Target coupons on their website. Target allows you to use one Target Internet coupon and one Manufacturer coupon on the same product. I use Smartsource.com and Redplum.com to print out all of my coupons. Most places will not take internet coupons for free items. I know Walmart will not but they do take internet coupons. If you are looking for some great store match-ups, come join us at weusecoupons.com. I have found some great deals at Target since you get to stack your coupons.

This is a great question, and one that has made me curious for quite a long time.

Couponbug.com

It's legitimate.

I want to know more about this as well

Go to http://coupontimes.blogspot.com/p/printable-coupons.html?m=1