Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why do so many people hate Charlie Sheen?

Drugs, Sex, Drink blablbla I no what he's done.

But why is everyone so mad at him?

I seen one journalist describe him as one of the most hated men in the US & another reporting that he needed to hire a highly skilled bodyguard 24/7 because he was getting death threats.

Why do people dislike him for being crazy?

• Kyle S
    Favorite Answer

You kidding me? He is the most loved man in America right now.

Do you realize how much money those people who "hate" him are throwing at him?

He may have lost his spot on TAHM, but he will be set for life with the tours that he's doing now, and he's just released a CD with him monologuing.

Charlie Sheen is batsh*t crazy, and everyone loves to hate a crazy famous person. The people who say they hate him are the only ones who follow news about him, and they only follow news about him because they can't get enough of him.

• ?

I feel really bad for Charlie Sheens children, especially the two boys who seem to have no stable environment to be raised in. There is people magazine cover with charlie and the two boys and the children do not look happy.

It seems like CS is a bit of an energy vampire - he really wants to be the centre of attention and doesn't like it when it isn't given to him. I think Jon Cryer is very classy in how he did not comment on the situation and how he handled being called a troll.

People don't hate him because he's charlie sheen, they hate him because of the things he can do, people like to think there the party animal especially celebrities, and besides its all emphasized on the media that he is hated to get more views in that paper or tv show, remember this guy gets paid boat loads to do little work and many people envy that. im from scotland and over here we think of him as a sort of god! talking from a party animal View.

Its not that I hate him I just hate the choices he is making. He has kids that need him and look up to him...he is being very careless with them by bringing strange women in and out of their lives.They're just babies right now but what about when they get older? What is he going to tell them?

His children were taken from him and it did not really seem to effect him at all.....so sad.

He will half to explain to them one day why he chose porn stars for babysitters and why he chose to release the video of his children being taken by police.

I've heard he has actually gotten more popular in polls.

They probably hate him cuz of his boobs *winky tongue out emoji*

I don't hate him. Everyone knows Charlie Sheen is WINNING!

• ?

Because he is so deserving.

(:Y) CUZ HE GETS LAID WHILE DOING IT