Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lisa Rinna on Apprentice.....?

Remember when Lisa said, " I'm dodging bullets and knives" bobbing back and forth ....... I cracked up with that comment. I loved it. But as she sat there with Star and Dionne she didn't do it. She let them stab her in the heart. I kept saying "Come on Lisa....tell Donald what they did" but she let the knives and bullets hit her!!!

• lrd00a
    Favorite Answer

I think Lisa was sick of it...I think it was more than she could handle, and she shouldn't have taken it on. She just wasn't ready for the project manager role. She knew Dionne, the mega-b*tch and Star the drama-whore would be on her like white on rice, but she didn't know how to control that crap.

Lisa should have relied more on Marlee and Nicki, because Star/Dionne duo lost that challenge (I don't even think they did it on purpose, they just suck at it that much).

Donald always looks at the Project Manager when they lose, he rarely fires the screw-ups in the group.

• ?

the profile