When will WWE bring back Shelton Benjamin, if they do resign him?

I'm hoping that WWE does resign Shelton Benjamin.If they do resign him, it would be awesome to have Shelton Benjamin back in time for the Money in the Bank PPV, as, in my opinion, Shelton Benjamin owns Money in the Bank.Shelton always has this moment in any Money in the Bank match that stands out from any other... show more I'm hoping that WWE does resign Shelton Benjamin.If they do resign him, it would be awesome to have Shelton Benjamin back in time for the Money in the Bank PPV, as, in my opinion, Shelton Benjamin owns Money in the Bank.Shelton always has this moment in any Money in the Bank match that stands out from any other moment in the match or even any other Money in the Bank match.Arguably Shelton even has some of the most epic moments in ladder match history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFJyHS-M5...

If WWE should resign Shelton Benjamin, they should change his hair back to what it used to be in 2005.They could still use the Gold Standard nickname, but the gold hair has to go.Also, keep Shelton Benjamin face.Shelton was awesome back in 2005, before his heel turn, and when they did turn him heel, thats where he started dropping at.Shelton played the face better than he played the heel.

After this, they should put him on Smackdown.Have Ezekiel Jackson defeat Kofi Kingston for the Intercontinental championship inside the next month.At SummerSlam, have Shelton Benjamin challenge and defeat Ezekiel Jackson for the Intercontinental championship.This would also bring back alot of prestige to the Intercontinental championship, that some say it has lost.Let Shelton be Intercontinental champion for some long months.
-----
BQ - Would you do anything different with Shelton Benjamin?