Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 decade ago

how can i create a realistic fake facebook account?

I'm lost. Help. Also what about pictures????

im not going to like con somebody or ruin their lives. I just want a fake facebook.......Its a long story but I can promise I am not gonna ruin anybody's life or anything bad

Favorite Answer

Not sure about making fake accounts...seems kind of fraudulent, but if this would be a second account, you might want to reconsider. It's against Facebook's terms of use.

4. Registration and Account Security

Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:

You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.

***You will not create more than one personal profile.***

If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.

You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).

You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.

You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.

You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.

You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.

You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.

If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).

Well, for the pictures you could put a whole lot of makeup on and borrowed clothes and take a photo shoot like outside or somewhere that friends wouldn't recognize you. For the actual like info and posts and stuff just make it sound real. Like, make up fake inside jokes that you reference and stuff.

Source(s): I made a fake account once.

lol gunna pull a prank on someone?? i wanted to make a fake ville valo (lead singer of HIM) account and add my best friend being all like "hello sara... its me ville *wink wink* i heard your my #1 fan and i want to have babies with you" lmao

but anyways first you gotta make a fake email account, and then with that email account you make a facebook account same way as you would, and just use google images if its a fake celebrity account or take pictures with a digital camera.

oh wow i just realized theres a lot of work into doing this it seems kinda pointless :S

I'd advise you not to engage in this type of activity.

That would be fraud my dear. Which is generally frowned upon...

its just not worth the effort...trust me

stop asking stupid questions.

don't do that it is illegal