Why do humans need to learn how to have sex while animals are born knowing how to do it?

Why do humans need to learn how to have sex and what to do while animals are born knowing how to do it without anyone to teach them how to do it? how come with humans, people need to know and be taught how to have sex and what exactly to do. Like having sex is putting a penis inside a vagina. I didnt know that.... show more Why do humans need to learn how to have sex and what to do while animals are born knowing how to do it without anyone to teach them how to do it?

how come with humans, people need to know and be taught how to have sex and what exactly to do. Like having sex is putting a penis inside a vagina. I didnt know that. I used to think that laying on top of someone counted as having sex or something like that. I didmt know a certain specific act was needed to reproduce. But how do animals know how to have sex without anyone teaching them or giving them instructions on how to do it like the way humans need it? Its like being born knowing how to drive.
Update: its like being born knowing how to drive a car, fly an airplane and talk!