Can I get into Princeton, Duke, and Notre Dame with this resume?

I am a junior at Park Tudor School School: Park Tudor School -Ranked #1 private school in Indiana GPA - 3.99 unweighted (4.15) weighted ACT - 31 Got a bad SAT score so I think Im just going to take the ACT again and submit that. Current Classes: Pre-Cal AP US History AP Spanish V AP English... show more I am a junior at Park Tudor School

School:
Park Tudor School
-Ranked #1 private school in Indiana

GPA - 3.99 unweighted (4.15) weighted
ACT - 31
Got a bad SAT score so I think Im just going to take the ACT again and submit that.

Current Classes:

Pre-Cal
AP US History
AP Spanish V
AP English 3
Physics
Photography
Philosophy'

By the time I graduate, I will have 8 APs

Schedule for Next Year

AP Chemistry
AP English 4
Spanish 6
AP Economics
AP Art History
AP Calculus

Extra Curriculars:

Honor Council 3 years
2 Letters in Basketball (played JV as freshmen)
-We were runner up in the state tournament last year
-This year we won the Regional Tournament
2 Letters in Golf
-I may try and play golf in college

....So based on this do you think I have a good chance at getting into my dream schools - Princeton, Duke, or Notre Dame
Update: As for volunteer work - I have over 250 hours of community service in high school. I am interested in pursuing a career in medicine, and so I worked two days a week last summer in the Cardiac Testing Wing in the Indianapolis Heart Hospital. This summer I am going to be doing research three days a week in the Organ... show more As for volunteer work - I have over 250 hours of community service in high school. I am interested in pursuing a career in medicine, and so I worked two days a week last summer in the Cardiac Testing Wing in the Indianapolis Heart Hospital. This summer I am going to be doing research three days a week in the Organ Transplant Lab at the Indiana University Hospital in Indianapolis. Do you think that will help my chances.