girls do you like random guys giving you compliments?

for example, walking by you in the mall, or standing next to you waiting in a line. what sort of compliments would you prefer? something like "you are really pretty" or compliments on their hair or shirt or pants or something they are wearing. something that wont come off as being perverted but a compliment that will show them you are interested and wanting to engage in a conversation?

Best Answer

i like wen guys give me complemets like "your really pretty" especialy when its out of the blue. dont tell them you like their pants unless u do because any other girl could have the exact same ones. if she looks intrested in a convo then start one. dont be creepy or say this stuff to older of heaps younger girls though

Random compliments are great, like, "I just wanted to tell you that you look lovely today," or, "Your eyes are really beautiful." Something like that. Don't do cheesy pickup lines or be way too flirty. Asking for someone's number is kind of creepy when you don't know them. Never say, "You look hot," or anything remotely close to that because most girls don't want to be called hot.

I agree with Sally May. Just make sure you don't come off as creepy.

Personally, I'd love it if a guy just straight out said "hey, you're really pretty."

don't give a compliment to a chick it shows all the wrong things.

unless she looks like she needs one in which case.

Say 'You look Stunning' and be really dramatic about it.

Hell ya no way a chick would not like that. Just make sure it's sincere and not a pick up or you seen like a douche.

• like your beautiful or something like that not your hot cuz then it would come off as you want to get in my pants

• ?

Yeah, i could sense flattered. in case you have been making eye touch and smiling at one yet another, she in all hazard suggested something to furnish you the "ok" to make a circulate to ask her out or something.

Yes, I love them. It also makes us feel good/special(:

Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AisDL...