I dream strongly to play for the Indian national football team?

I live in india and i'am 17 years old. I have been practicing since I was 16. Bfr. That I didn’t even knew about football(soccer) but now its my life. I know about the lack of facilities in India and I'am also aware that India has not produced any great player but still I believe that my passion and inexhaustible spirit fo the game will make me play for india and top clubs. I am not trained by professional coaches I train individually and with friends for hours.there would be some 5 months before I go to delhi or some other as recommended by u 4 coaching, but till then what i should do catch up pace with other players in my individual practice. pls help me & tell me my training schedule. pls also tell me that is my dream achievable. I play very well I hope it is achievable. pls help me in choosing the career which I love.

Favorite Answer

Go look for someone that can offer you a trial in any football clubs in India and if you are talented, you will be asked to play for the national team.

Germany man... everyone else just scored and went proper defensive Germany played nice attacking football and didn't stop at a first goal They ended up humiliating teams Its a really big change because they used to play boring, efficient football Now they play with flair Netherlands ruined it for themselves, they don't really play Total Football anymore tbh, yeah it is passing but it just doesn't compare to 70s Holland and Ajax And they kicked the shite out of some Spaniards