Camron D asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Is Mark Ingram being compared to Emmitt Smith a fair comparison?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think as far as his body type and running style, yes it's a fair comparison. Of course, Emmitt accomplished all that he did and Mark is not even in the NFL yet, but we aren't comparing success, just physical attributes.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ingram is no were near Emmitt Smith's level yet. It will take years for that.

• 9 years ago

Mark hasn't played a down of NFL football yet. I would say it is a big premature for anyone to compare him with Emmit Smith or any running back...

• 9 years ago

could we give him say three years of the nfl style play and them make a comparison?i remember first watching the draft when ronnie brown,cedric benson and cadillac williams were in the top four and after five years there are better production out of round three and four picks in gore,barber and jacobs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

NO he's more like jerome bettis.emmit in college was a lot faster in the pros the best at RB.ingram in college looked like reggie busch or ricky williams in college caparison

• 9 years ago

No. One running back is in the Hall of Fame and the other isn't. One has multiple Super Bowl rings and the other doesn't. See the differences?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, it's an insult...to Ingram,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.