i wanna watch a really scary movie between Devil, My Soul To Take, Paranormal Activity 2, Mirrors 2?

I wanna watch a really scary movie but need help picking one either Devil, My Soul To Take, paranormal Activity 2, and mirrors any suggestions?

Update:

besides these any other scary movies to recommend

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I have seen all of them but it depends what you like.I liked Devil the best .Was more exciting than I thought it would be ,considering they spent most of it in an elevator.Mirrors 2 was better than usual for a sequel,a bit more like the plot from the original asian movie.My Soul to take.pretty average teen horror .Paranormal Activity 2 is good if you liked the first one.I just realised you wrote Mirrors not Mirrors 2 .The first was gorier I think,it;s been a while.

I t has more to do with what you call scary .

Lots of gore .people running from crazed killer or creepy slow build up with scares occasionally jumping out at you and being creeped out thinking about it later.

I f you like the former you might like Hatchet and Hatchet2

The Collector

I cant think of anymore offhand .I watch a lot of horror movies and once you have seen them they don't seem scary anymore

• 9 years ago

You should watch Devil, it's not really scary. I liked it. My soul to take wasn't scary. Mirrors was some what scary. As for Paranormal Activity 2 and Mirrors 2 i haven't seen those.

• 9 years ago

Devil was alrite it was that scary paranormal activity only had sum scary parts and jumpers i thought mirrors 2 was freakin stupid and never seen the other movie

• 9 years ago

paranormal activity 2!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

devil is okay but not the scariest, paranormal activity in full of suspense! mirrors was okay, so I think my soul to take.

• 9 years ago

do PA 2. It's a fantastic sequel, well worth watching. Does a great job dealing with the plot and connecting it with the first movie. Plus it's freaky as H*LL.

• 9 years ago

paranormal activity 2 sux....i dont think it was scary at all

• Chase
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I'd avoid Devil. Anything Shamylan has touched in the last ten years has been horrible.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Watch Unthinkable, its not scary, it just has Samuel L. Jackson in it and its pretty messed up lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

none of them are scary for me. but i suggest you to watch my soul to take, good story

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.