i wanna watch a really scary movie between Devil, My Soul To Take, Paranormal Activity 2, Mirrors 2?

I wanna watch a really scary movie but need help picking one either Devil, My Soul To Take, paranormal Activity 2, and mirrors any suggestions?

besides these any other scary movies to recommend

Best Answer

I have seen all of them but it depends what you like.I liked Devil the best .Was more exciting than I thought it would be ,considering they spent most of it in an elevator.Mirrors 2 was better than usual for a sequel,a bit more like the plot from the original asian movie.My Soul to take.pretty average teen horror .Paranormal Activity 2 is good if you liked the first one.I just realised you wrote Mirrors not Mirrors 2 .The first was gorier I think,it;s been a while.

I t has more to do with what you call scary .

Lots of gore .people running from crazed killer or creepy slow build up with scares occasionally jumping out at you and being creeped out thinking about it later.

I f you like the former you might like Hatchet and Hatchet2

The Collector

I cant think of anymore offhand .I watch a lot of horror movies and once you have seen them they don't seem scary anymore

You should watch Devil, it's not really scary. I liked it. My soul to take wasn't scary. Mirrors was some what scary. As for Paranormal Activity 2 and Mirrors 2 i haven't seen those.

Devil was alrite it was that scary paranormal activity only had sum scary parts and jumpers i thought mirrors 2 was freakin stupid and never seen the other movie

paranormal activity 2!

devil is okay but not the scariest, paranormal activity in full of suspense! mirrors was okay, so I think my soul to take.

do PA 2. It's a fantastic sequel, well worth watching. Does a great job dealing with the plot and connecting it with the first movie. Plus it's freaky as H*LL.

paranormal activity 2 sux....i dont think it was scary at all

• Chase

I'd avoid Devil. Anything Shamylan has touched in the last ten years has been horrible.

• ?

Watch Unthinkable, its not scary, it just has Samuel L. Jackson in it and its pretty messed up lol

none of them are scary for me. but i suggest you to watch my soul to take, good story