I find heaven extremely boring?

Seriously, what the hell am I supposed to do for eternity?

What's that religion where you're reincarnated? It sounds like a much better investment.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Only God knows what you will be doing for eternity, you won't know until you die and go there, so you don't know if it is boring or not.

• 3 years ago

more advantageous awkward than uninteresting. ok, so heaven is a astounding position, wasn't the backyard of Eden also astounding? who's to say in all of eternity yet another progressive/douchebag would not get thoughts. that's a looong time, and no individual's appropriate. by marvel 5 or 10 eons in, some lady's butt receives pinched and there is yet another flaming sword spinning round and 6000/8000/10000/20 million more advantageous years of non heaven.

• 9 years ago

I have found that MOST humans are hard working and proud of their output. There will be none of that in heaven. Your eturnity will be spent singing and praiseing some tryant sitting on a gold rock. O.K. Now that I got that out of my system, I will tell you that is what I read in the King James bible as too heaven. I also read in the bible how god is said by the catholic authors of the New Testament too have put down and disbanded the created Son's of God that god created before createing the universe and any living. God used these Son's in many evil ways for thousands of years in the O.T. and it is never told of one time of god punishing any of the Son's of God for doing anything the son's were created to do. So, it is hard for me to believe the catholic when they say that god turned the Son.s into Fallen Angels and turned God's favorate created son, Lucifer, into Satan. The worlds worst bad guy. God told many times how much it loved the Son's. The son's did everything god asked of them to do, without question. Even if god did a horable thing to the Son's. God gave these non human son's human male reproductive organs and never gave the son's any females for their heaven and to use the organs on/with. What were the son's to do with the human organs. We do read where god sent them to earth to take and rape and have children with many human women. Of course god ordered this done, that is the reason god gave the son.s the human organs. They could in no way have done that deed without the human organs. That was one of god's real class acts,,,NOT. What I am getting at here is this, Christians might well be concerned, that god will do the same to the Christians and their heaven like god did with it's son's that god loved very much.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Worship god, bask in his glory, with a bunch of Christians.

BORING!

I'd rather go to hell and play poker with guys like Einstein.

Hinduism, Buddhism and Gnostic X-tianity believe in reincarnation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

i totally agree with you! sounds so freaking boring. and the religion you're looking for is buddhism, or hinduism. i might convert, i would rather come back as a butterfly than be stuck up in the clouds doing absolutely nothing for the rest fo time

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The real plan of God will start in the eternity. We will be with God and will reign the universe. God made the universe for some reason.

• 9 years ago

Heaven is a return of your spirit to the collective spirit of God, leaving your earthly remains behind. It is existing in a euphoric state of love, being one with the universe.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Either that or this forever:

History Channel > Gates of Hell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUhqriu4tjQ

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

'Heaven' is right here, right now.

Enjoy it, forget what comes after death. You'll find out soon enough, as life goes by fast.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

http://www.linguisticmiracle.com/Rahmaan.htm

The religion of reincarnation isn't for humans, it's for those creatures that can possess us animals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.