Will These PC Parts Work Together?

I am building my own Pc, and I found parts that I like and I think will work together but I am not sure. Also I don't know I I need any extra fan of anything else. Here is a picture of my cart : http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae35/MrExcl/Com...

Best Answer

i dont know you need to post the specs of the mother board and ram and cpu but every thing eles should work

but dang that's cheap

Just by looking at the picture looks like they should fit.

The main thing with computer parts is that you need to be right for each other.

Motherboard and CPU have to be compatible, Intel/AMD, the memory has to have the right amount of pins for the PC, DDR3 233 pins etc, Also make sure the motherboard has a slot for the video card, so if you are getting a PCI express video card make sure your PC has a PCI express slot.

the Hard drive should be ok as most are sata now days and most new motherboards have sata ports by default

id recommend a better processor. you also forgot to buy a processor fan/cooler.

IT WILL WORK TOGETHER BUT THE THING IS CORE 2DUO & DUEL CORE WERE GOING FOR OBSOLUTION IN ONE MORE YEAR . BUY SOME GOOD PROCESSOR . i3 OR i5 OR i7 ATLEAST THEY WERE SUPPORT MORE RAM . BIGGER HDD SO THAT IN FUTURE IF YOU WANT TO INCREASE SOMETHING IN YOUR COMP. IT GONE SUPPORT IT.

FOR NOW ITS OK.

ONE MORE THING CPU FAN COME WITH IT NO NEED TO ORDER IT AGAIN.