How can I download free music on my Droid Incredible?

Okay I have the droid incredible and I can't find any music down loader on market that would play music without service of WiFi. My friend told me about music wizard but I cant find it. How do I get free songs onto my music app that I already have on my phone?

Favorite Answer

Music apps require the user (you) to "rescan folders" after any new music was put onto the phone by any method (download, usb sync, etc)... just open your music player app... go to settings... rescan folders... now you new downloaded music will show up...

also, i got confused in your question... are you looking for an app that downloads free MP3s??? try MP3 Music Downloader....

or... if you wanna go "black market"... see www.Applanet.net and get MP3 Music Downloaders... for free!

Source(s): Android Core, Wireless Manager Catch the Team on Twitter!

Free Music For Droid

Hi.Drag & drop songs into the music folder. Just go to start-->my computer-->Removable storage-->Select your phone. You need a usb cord & memory card. On the phone itself when you have it hooked up select "mount" on the phone or usb mass storage by dragging down the notification bar.

By the way, there is an app called iMusic. FANTASTIC best app ever. You can download songs straight to your phone.

i'm also attempting to make certain to look ahead to the iphone 5 or get a droid. i latterly change into with a pal and talked concerning the magnificent turn by turn navigation in action and change into very inspired. would not the iphone do a similar element Jerman? i imagine its google. i'm quite attempting to make certain about that project.