Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Quotes from singers on how drugs or alcohol can affect singing career?

I need help! im doing a project for my natural high in PE and mine is singing so i need to have a quote based on how if i did drugs or alcohol how it could effect my natural high to be done to the fullest!! PLEASE PUT THE LINK IN YOUR ANSWER TO WHERE YOU FOUND IT! i need citing!

Favorite Answer

"Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem." - Kurt Cobain

"So after protein drinks, becoming a vegetarian, exercise, stopping smoking, and doctor after doctor I decided to relieve my pain with small doses of heroine for a walloping 3 whole weeks. It served as a band-aid for a while but then the pain came back so I quit. It was a stupid thing to do and Ill never do it again and I feel real sorry for anyone who thinks they can use heroine as a medicine because um, duh, it don't work. Drug withdrawal is everything you've ever heard. You puke, you falail around, you sweat, you sh*t your bed just like that movie Christiane F. It's evil. Leave it alone." - Kurt Cobain

"When I tried drugs they were f*cking great, and they worked for me for years, and now they're turning against me- and now I'm walking through hell and this sucks. I didn't want my fans to think heroin was cool. But then I've had fans come up to me and give me the thumbs up, telling me they're high. That's exactly what I didn't want to happen." - Layne Staley

"Drugs are not the way to the light. They won't lead to a fairy-tale life, they lead to suffering." - Layne Staley

"There are lasting consequences for using drugs. I'll still be paying for my prior use." - Layne Staley

• elsea

There is a right away hyperlink among alcohol and crime .When men and women drink an excessive amount of they do dangerous matters .A lot of men and women lose their self manipulate and begin getting violent and do different dangerous stuff .If you are now not cautious they're going to "glass" you and reduce you up with damaged beer bottles or wine glasses . Ever heard of inebriated riding .Try running whilst you're stone inebriated .You can go back and forth and knock your head at the flooring and die correct there instant .It does not simply kill mind cells- it kills men and women . If you wish to drink ,simply ensure it is carefully .Some men and women cannot even bear in mind what they did once they have been inebriated . As for the sexual aspect ,it is excellent to try this whilst sober.Ever heard of rape and sexual attack -once more performed beneath the have an effect on of alcohol .If sober ,they would not have performed it . There is a rationale why they name it the demon's drink or the satan's drink. Drink and be merry ,simply do not be inebriated and be satan -moderation is the important thing